Saturday, January 4, 2014

Greek Artichoke Chicken



I love artichoke and I went looking for a baked chicken dish on Pinterest, that did not include mayonnaise.  Well, I did not find much.  So, here is my attempt at a new dish!


I started with two large chicken breasts, mozarella, canned artichokes, small tomatoes, Penzy's Greek seasoning, Parmesean, and olive oil

I placed the breasts into a greased baking dish.  Place the mixture around it, and top with cheese:


 Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, or until done!


1 can artichoke hearts
1 small container tomatoes
2 chicken breasts
2 T Greek Seasoning
1 T Olive Oil
1/4 cup Parmesean 
1 cup Mozzarella

Spray the bottom of a glass baking dish, and preheat oven to 350.  Slice tomatoes in half, and chop artichokes.  Add tomatoes, artichokes, Greek seasoning, olive oil, and half the Parmesean to a bowl.  Mix well.  Place chicken in pan.  Place the mixture around the chicken.  Top with remaining cheeses.  Bake for 40 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment