Saturday, March 1, 2014

Crock Pot Ranch Potatoes

I live in the South, so stereo-typically, I love Ranch seasoning and dressing.  I also love the simplicity of using the crock pot.  However, the dishes are never "pretty" for a blog.  Oh, well.  I am tempted to not even show the after picture, as it always looks brown and gross.  Trust me the potatoes are wonderful, and a great addition to a cook out or pot luck.


Easy ingredients: about 2 pounds of red potatoes, one packet Ranch dressing mix, one can cream of mushroom, and 8 ounces of sour cream.  Low fat or full fat ingredients work fine for this recipe.


My potatoes were large, so I cut each into 6 pieces.  No need to peel them, unless you just want to.


Spray the crock pot with Pam (it just makes clean up easier, or you can skip this step) and mix it all together in the pot.  It will look like this before you start cooking.  Really, you could use more potatoes if you needed to.  

Cook 4-6 hours on Low.  My crock pot tends to cook more quickly than most, so 4/5 if all I need.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment