Sunday, April 28, 2013

CVS Coupon Trip, 4/28/13

CVS 4/28/13

I paid $1.02 for the above purchase!  Woo Hoo!

I had $5ECB (Beauty Bucks) expiring on the 28th.  There was nothing in the ad that I really needed, as far as other ECB offers, so, I purchased Jif for $2.50 and two Goldfish for $1.67 each.  The Hershey's was $.99, and the Coupon Center gave me a $.99 off any Hershey's or Mars candy.  I cannot turn down FREE chocolate.

I used a P&G rebate card to pay for the $1.02, so it was all FREE.  I had $15 starting out on the card, and have used it 4 times at CVS.  I still have $8 on it!  I want to see how far I can make it go.  

On a sad CVS note, the Green Bag Tag program is over.  BUT, $2 in ECB printed out today when I handed the guy my card.  I did not realize it was over, but he said $2 had been printing all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment